WHO ARE WE
The company providing services to you in the capacity of Administrator of personal data is "LIGHTING NETWORK" OOD, entered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities with EIK 206066984, with its registered office and management address in the city of Targovishte 7700, Urvich No. 3, represented by the Manager Lyubomir Zhivkov Zhechev, e-mail: email@example.com
DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Personal data is data that describes and relates to someone in a personal capacity. These are data by which individuals can be identified.
We collect and process personal data only on a legal basis. We do not sell or otherwise distribute your personal data. We may share them with our selected subcontractors or users of the voiz.bg Platform only when this is necessary for the provision of our services, as expressly described below and in the General Terms and Conditions of the voiz.bg Platform.
The personal data of the Users are processed with a legal basis and on the basis of a contract concluded with the voiz.bg Platform for the use of the voiz.bg Platform, objectified in the General Terms and Conditions of the voiz.bg Platform.
We process the following personal data for Users on the voiz.bg Platform:
1. Data from the User Profile creation form – (1) first and last name; (2) email address; (3) password; (4) telephone number. The data is processed for the purpose of identifying the person as a User. Contact data is also processed for the purpose of establishing contact with the User in connection with recording and using videos, settlement of claims and other rights and obligations of the parties.
2. Data from video recording instructions. The data is processed and provided to a Partner in the Platform for the purpose of recording a video ordered by a User.
3. Voiz videos recorded by the Partner. The data is processed for the purpose of providing the services by the Partner through the Platform, namely - recording of video content by the Partner and providing it to the Users of the voiz.bg Platform. The videos will be public and visible to every visitor and user of the Platform, as well as can be used for advertising and promotion of the Platform.
4. Data on the Users' bank cards are collected and processed by the third parties - providers of payment services, through which the payments are made, but not by the Administrator. The data is processed for the purpose of payment of rewards to Partners and return of paid rewards and is subject to the personal data protection policies of the relevant payment service provider listed on the Platform.
When we have received an inquiry from a person through one of our contact forms, we will use the contact details they have provided to get in touch and provide them with the information or assistance they require.
DATA COLLECTION METHOD
We only process and use data that is provided to us voluntarily. This means that each individual is responsible not to provide data to third parties in breach of their data protection rights, as we do not have access to these individuals and have no practical ability to control whether you provide us with data to third parties with their knowledge and consent given as required by law, including in relation to third party images and videos.
Therefore, any person bears full personal responsibility if they provide us with personal data of a third party without their knowledge and/or without obtaining their consent in compliance with the requirements of applicable data protection legislation, including in relation to images and video recordings of third parties.
We have taken a wide range of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. Personal data is available only to those persons who need access to perform their work in connection with the provision of our services (unless, due to the nature and purpose of processing, this data is not published on the voiz.bg Platform). These persons are trained and empowered accordingly. Our staff are required to process personal data in accordance with our guidelines on legality, confidentiality, ethics and appropriate use of data.
MINORS AND JUVENILES
We provide services to persons over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please seek help from a person at least 18 years of age to use our services.
Minors between 14 and 18 years of age are allowed to use the intermediary services offered on the Platform only upon providing a declaration duly signed by a parent/guardian that the latter authorizes their participation as a User of the Platform and consents to the processing of personal data of the minor from the administrator of the voiz.bg Platform.
If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18 without providing the described statement, we will immediately delete it, unless we are legally required to retain such data.
Please contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unknowingly collected information from a person under the age of 18.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD AND DELETION
We store the data described above for up to 5 (five) years from the termination of participation in the Platform and the use of the services of the Partners and the Administrator in view of the general statute of limitations according to Bulgarian legislation.
We store the data received through our contact form for up to 6 (six) months in order to establish and settle contractual relations.
The data from the User's Profile and the videos recorded by him uploaded to the voiz.bg Platform are public and visible to all persons who have visited the voiz.bg Platform. The administrator has the right to include this data and distribute it in advertising and promotional materials for the operation of the voiz.bg Platform.
We do not provide, sell or distribute your personal data to third parties without a legal or contractual basis.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time, to check the accuracy of the information stored, to correct or update this information, to request that your personal data be deleted if there are grounds for doing so, as described below. You also have the right to complain when your data protection rights have been violated. Below we have set out a detailed description of your rights as a data subject:
- you have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed and to request a copy of your personal data, as well as information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data;
- you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted in the presence of any of the following grounds: the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; when you have objected to the processing, when the processing is unlawful; when the data is processed on the basis of your consent and you withdraw this consent; when the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller. We may refuse to delete your personal data for the following reasons: exercising the right to freedom of expression and the right to information; to comply with our legal obligation and/or to carry out a task of public interest, and/or in the exercise of official powers granted to us; for reasons of public interest in the field of public health; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have the right to request that your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or supplemented if it is incomplete;
- you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, if this is applicable and there is a reason for this, for example: you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is illegal, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, but only to have its use restricted; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal claims; you have objected to the processing pending verification that our legitimate grounds override your interests.
- you have the right to request to receive the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another administrator when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner;
- you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data before the person in charge of personal data protection, if there are grounds for this.
You can address all requests to the data protection officer. In order for us to be able to provide you with full assistance, please provide us with accurate information about yourself and specify your request. In exercising your rights, we may request additional information to establish your identity.
Please note that where your requests are manifestly unfounded and/or excessive, in particular due to their repetition, we may:
1. impose a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the requested action, or
2. to refuse to act on the request.
We will use reasonable efforts to honor your request within 30 (thirty) days of receiving your request. If necessary, this term can be extended by another 2 (two) months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
If you believe that we have violated your rights in relation to your personal data, you can submit a complaint to a court or to the supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria, which is the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data. More information can be found at: cpdp.bg.
You can also file your complaint in the country where you live and/or where you believe we are violating your rights.